Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings Booking enquiries may be made online via our website www.shoresholidayapartments.co.uk, via third party websites or by telephone to 01253 404898 Bookings for The Shores Holiday Apartments are normally on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. However Short breaks are available throughout the year. Bookings are from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
**IMPORTANT** Please telephone us on 01253 404898 when you are 30 minutes from check in so we can meet you at the property.
To secure a booking, a deposit of 30% of the total booking must be received by us within 3 days of the booking being made. Payments should be made by credit/debit card via our website or via an email invoice that will be sent to you. By paying the deposit you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of letting.
The balance of payment is due on arrival to The Shores Holiday Apartments. The occupier agree's that the let is for holiday purposes only and that under the terms of the Housing Act 1998, the let is not an assured tenancy.
2. Cancellation of Booking The deposit is non-refundable and holiday cancellation insurance is strongly recommended
3. Availability Should the property become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, theft, or damage), all sums paid will be returned in full and our liability will be limited to the amount of rent paid.
4. Occupancy The maximum occupancy of the property is 4 people and only those named on the booking form may occupy the property.
5. Insurance The owner will under no circumstances be held liable for any loss or damage to guests' property. Guests are advised to have holiday insurance to cover any loss or damage to personal belongings.
6. Smoking The property is strictly no smoking. Should there be any evidence that guests have smoked within the property a charge of £250 will be made to cover the additional cleaning costs.
7. Pets - No pets may be kept in the property.
8. Conduct of Tenancy The occupiers must ensure that they refrain from any conduct which could give rise to annoyance of any kind to the neighbours. Upon departure the property must be left in the same clean and tidy condition as it was found. Where the property is rented for more than one week, access must be given to the property for cleaning purposes. The Shores Holiday Apartment management reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time if in our opinion the guest(s) behaviour is unnaceptable.
9. Damage There is an inventory of furnishings and equipment in the property. Guests should, in their own interests, check this on arrival and report any deficiencies otherwise they may be held liable for any loss or damage during the period of occupation. Guests will be liable for any loss or damage other than fair wear and tear.
10. Security The property must be left secure at all times and the keycards left at the end of the tenancy as instructed. If the keycards are not left at the end of the tenancy, a charge of £10 per card will be made.
11. Complaints Any complaints regarding the property should be made to the owner who will make every effort to rectify the issues but will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
12. Website The information given on this website is given in good faith. We reserve the right to make changes in the interests of improvement. All links to external websites are provided for interest only and we cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites.
13. If Booking an apartment for more than 2 Adults in 1 apartment please email/or phone first.
14. There is no Car Parking on site
15. We do not accept bookings for stag or hen type parties.
16. Payment implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.